Backlog of Khao Manee articles

Just thought I update a bit to inform that this blog is alive and well. Just that I'm so busy and also many of their initial photos captured in my Mini Ipad is gone together with the device after it take a spin in the washing machine :(

The Khao Manee cats are doing very well and I will trying to share the photos and articles in chronology. There is definitely love and hate relationship with my puppy Mini Schnauzer who is growing beautifully except for the recent tick infestation. 

Below are some articles I plan to write on the cat's lives living with us.

How much cat food is enough? : Would appreciate comments of other owners whether they follow dietary recommendations?

Is she pregnant?: Amber the mother cat escaped for a day and over the weeks kept on putting slight weight. Is she or is she not pregnant? Check in to find out the answer.

Love & War : The cats individual relationship with my Mini Schnauzer  puppy from their first encounter shared in the puppy's blog Mini in Penang. Experience so far could be a drama lol.

Synchronized Sleeping: There are so many wonderful pictures of the cats sleeping in many formations which is surprisingly synchronized. This would definitely be a series.

Do leave your comments and follow the blogs on their adventures. Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular Posts