Why is Frozen in Penang born?

After years of not owning a pet last being a dog in my growing years, our family is now a proud owner of 3 Khao Manees, mummy Amber with 2 kittens Anna and Elsa thus the blog name.


Things got interesting as we adopted a puppy a week later. You can also follow the story of my puppy Mini Schnauzer in my other blog (MiniInPenang.blogspot.my).


This blog is a bit overdue as they've been with us for a few months. I'll be uploading cute photos and funny stories of special situations that arises with 3 boys, 3 cats and a puppy under one roof. Hopefully my eldest son will blog together with me to chronicle their adventures growing up..

Thanks for visiting and reading my blogs. Do leave a comment and things you may want to know about them .

Please follow their chronicles and hope this is a blessed journey for everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts